Sunday, April 5, 2020

Week Eight 3/3

And the second to last week is over!


Just like that, I just finished the second to last week of my project. Today was extremely stressful, I started to edit my CCR yesterday and I been editing the entire day today and I am very close to finishing. The only problem that I've been dealing with my CCR was the fact that since what I am trying to accomplish is meant to be edited on a professional computer and my little MacBook Air can bearly take it. In other words, “FinalCut” has been taken ages to render my videos, but never the less, I have been able to work around this time-consuming problem. Since my computer was working slow enough I decided to not timelapse the entire editing process like I usually do, but if you scroll down you can find a quick video showing a seak pic of my CCR. Tune in next week for the final three post! 




No comments:

Post a Comment