Sunday, March 29, 2020

Week Seven 3/3

It’s over ?!
Even though it is not technically over, its pretty close. Today I put together the last scene and I have to admit that I feel quite proud of the final result. I started by importing all the files from my desktop, specifically, I started with the mid-shot of Nicole's news report. In order to make Nicole’s video seem like an actual TV report, I added a costume “Channel 101 News on the bottom left third of the screen. Additionally, I added some text displaying some of the important things she was reporting about, like for example, the main conflict and important phone numbers. Furthermore, this was followed by an over the shoulder shot of the kidnaper as he watches the barking news. The camera then pans to the right and the viewer sees the group of friends tied up to chairs. For this part of the scene, I had to use the “Chroma Key” effect in order to get rid of the green screen and add the news report. Finally, I went around the entire project and I tweaked anything that need to be fixed. Overall, I am very happy in the way that the project looks and I will continuously be adding and cutting extra little things in order to make my film opening the best. Scroll down to check out the editing process of the final scene. Tune in next week with everything related to the Creative Critical Reflection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment